Filox Media for Well Treatment Systems
Filox is used for removing iron, hydrogen sulfide, and manganese from water supplies. It is a media that utilizes an oxidation-reduction reaction and filtration process similar to Greensand, but at a much higher level of performance. Filox-R contains 80% manganese dioxide in an extremely unique cluster format for enhanced performance and maximized capacity. Filox-R out performs Greensand, Brim, etc. due to the purity of its particles, superior oxidation/filtration capacity, and durability.
- Filox is a High performance media for iron, hydrogen sulfide, and manganese removal.
- No oxidizing chemicals needed for regeneration.
- Filox Media out performs traditional media such as Birm and Greensand.
- Highest flow rate of any standard iron removal media, 6 gpm/cu.ft service flow; 12-15 gpm/sq.ft backwash rate.
- 57 lbs per 1/2 cubic foot.